Dear CVCA members,
one of the other conferences held in Hungary is the Hungarian Impact Day which is organized by THBE Association (more info THBE – Társadalmi Hasznosságú Befektetők Egyesülete) on the 14th of October 2021 in Radisson Blu Béke Hotel Budapest.
This conference will be held under the patronage of the President of the Republic of Hungary János Áder and its main topic is Relationship between ESG and Impact Investment. For more agenda, and list of speakers please visit THBE Hungarian Impact Day.
The conference is hybrid so you can participate in person, or virtually.
Among the speakers, you can meet:
- Sir Ronald Cohen
- Dr. Cornelius Walter: Lightrock
- Cyril Gouiffes: European Investment Bank
- Alexander Langguth: Übermorgen Ventures
- Nick de La Forge: Planet Ventures
- Dominik Varga: Erste Asset Management GmbH
- László Gáti: OTP Fund Management
- Zsuzsanna Répássy: Ittaszezon!
- and others
As a partner, we are glad to share a 20% discount for our members. If you are interested, please register HERE, using the code THBE_FRIENDS.
In case of any questions, please contact directly firstname.lastname@example.org.